PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Pictures of items are generic and might not match exactly. Refer to the written description of the item. Specifications given are from the manufacturers and importers and we reserve the right to modify our information provided herein.
- Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
- Prices for items not in stock at the time of order are subject to price change prior to delivery.
We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.00 – $50.00. If we already have your dealer’s license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
Please note, as of 2/1/05, it is now legal for us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer’s signed license! You may also e-mail scanned copies to email@example.com
It is important to make sure that your name or order number is with the dealer’s license so that we know to apply it to your order.
LAYAWAY PLAN (AVAILABLE ON ITEMS OVER $500.00)
Like to buy an item from us, but don’t quite have enough money on hand to purchase today? Consider taking advantage of our Easy Layaway Plan – 60 days.
Order placed for layaway, MUST call 1-321-426-0912, Mon-Fri, 10am to 5pm, Mountain time. We will charge a 20% deposit of the total cost of the item(s) (unless otherwise specified). If you are sending the money, simply calculate 20% and submit that amount with a copy of your order.
Item must be $500.00 or more.
During the next 60 days, you can make payments, or make one final payment at the end of 60 days, at which time we will ship your item. There will not be any charges if paid in full within 60 days. Layaways DO NOT last longer than 60 days!!!
Layaways canceled for any reason will be subject to a 20% restocking fee (of the total price- the deposit). No changes can be made to your layaway once the layaway is placed and the 20% down is charged.
You may have one active layaway at a time. But, once you pay off layaway, feel free to start another one!
Items not paid in full within 60 days will be canceled. Call us to set up other arrangements– depending on the circumstances we can sometimes set up an extension at $30 per month for a storage fee.
This EASY LAYAWAY PLAN is ALSO available to local shoppers in our retail outlet.
NOTE: LAYAWAY is NOT available on Machine Guns, Silencers, or AOW’s. These items require a 100% deposit. Utah residents who purchase these items pay the full amount to start the paperwork. Layaway terms DO NOT apply to Sale Prices, Free Shipping, or other promotions. Management reserves the right to revise or revoke these terms if necessary.
In order to properly process your transactions, we will need a valid FFL number as well as a 5-digit CFLC (California Firearms Licensee Check) number. You can call one of your local gun dealers if you have any questions about FFL or CFLC numbers. Please have this information available at the time of purchase in order to expedite the process. If you have questions- please email us or call us. Please verify that the firearm you will be purchasing is certified in the state of California before placing your order. Links are found below.
- California Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale
- California Guns For Sale
- California Bureau of Firearms Information Bulletins
FORMS OF PAYMENT
Credit Card: You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle and Discover. All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at the time the order is placed. Please contact your financial provider for more information regarding Authorization.
Checks or Money Order: You can place an online order, and choose a Personal check or money order as the payment option. We do not accept electronic check transfers (E-Check). Once your check is received and has cleared the bank, (14 days for personal check, 2 days for money orders) your product will be shipped.
We are unable to accept international orders at this time.
ORDER CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
Most order cancellations can be handled directly from your account.
Click here to be taken to the account order management screen.
If you cannot cancel your order or if you need to make a change to your order, contact us here:
Cancellations: Orders can only be canceled if the item has not shipped.
All firearm purchases are final once the firearm is picked up from your dealer. We do have a lifetime warranty on all new guns we sell. See Our Lifetime Warranty section for more information. Please refer to the following page for more information: Return Policy.
HOW TO BUY A PISTOL, RIFLE OR SHOTGUN
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Impact directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Utah). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the dealer you are going to use at the time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name into the ‘Ship To’ field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don’t know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don’t already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealer’s license! Print out this convenient coversheet, fill it out, and give it to your dealer to fax with his license. That’s all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.